L ooking for a challenging and inspiring career move?
Apply today to NexusNovus for fast-track growth in your professional and personal life. We offer you with the best business exposure and satisfying career options. Look no further for opportunities to work with international businesses. With NexusNovus, you get the best prospects to empower your future, and what’s more? You will have fun doing it!
At NexusNovus, we are always on the lookout for self-driven, passionate, independent and entrepreneurial individuals, who have their sights set-on working with global clients. If you fit into the profile for a job in Sales, Marketing or Consultancy, drop in your CV with us, for your big career leap. NexusNovus offers a stimulating working environment for young professionals from India and abroad looking at being future key professionals in the industry.
Business Development Manager – Healthcare (India)
Currently, we have a very challenging position available for a Business Development Manager – Healthcare for a highly innovative ENT product from The Netherlands, and other to be added healthcare products. His role would be to actively promote and sell the product to distributors and doctors throughout India. This product was launched in India in 2011 and has been very well accepted by the top class ENT surgeons throughout India. We are now looking for a person who can take the success of this product to the next level, and to expand the product portfolio of our Healthcare cluster with more innovative products.
Report to: Director
Tasks and Responsibilities
Overall responsible for all sales, marketing, distribution and networking related activities, which include:
- Build and maintain a network of committed distributors who promote and sell the products in different regions of India.
- Get to know all important surgeons and establish personal relationships at a senior level within all key hospital and private clinic organizations in India.
- Initiate and monitor clinical studies.
- Keep websites and social media pages up to date.
- Initiate and execute marketing, promotion and PR campaigns, both online as offline.
- Budget handling and forecasting.
- Continuously fill the pipeline with new sales leads and follow-up on existing contacts and potentials.
- Plan and organize participation at relevant trade fairs, conferences and workshops.
- Follow-up on sales leads post trade fairs.
- Maintain relations with the international supplier(s).
- Actively look for new products to compliment the Healthcare portfolio.
- Initiate and monitor product registration processes.
- Stock management.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Excellent verbal, written and spoken English communication skills.
- Fluent Hindi conversation skills.
- Needs to be able to learn excellent product knowledge, and the ability to convert this knowledge to other parties.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work independently in a start-up environment.
- Helicopter view way of approaching activities, A-Z thinking of actions.
- The ability to motivate and positively influence people.
- Confident in public speaking, convincing people.
- Superior social interaction skills.
- Persistent and proactive. Will not give up easily and keeps taking the initiative.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a commercial healthcare/medical related position. Preferably worked with ENT products before.
- B-Pharma, medical MBA preferable.
- Should have knowledge of and experience with the Indian healthcare industry.
We offer interesting internships for students, who have done Bachelors and Masters in business. The internship opportunity at our office in India presents you with wide scopes of exploring Indo-European businesses, the market, and its nuances. The job experience gained by working with us will equip you to understand and handle the challenges of emerging markets of the world. You will see your confidence growing as a professional with each passing day of working with NexusNovus Apply today.